Here is the news you have all been waiting for restricted opening but at least its bowling
Information on booking rinks
1. Maximum of 4 players to a rink from a maximum of 2 different households (social distancing of 2m required if players are from 2 different households).
2. Phone 07843 021153 in the first instance to book a rink.
3. Give the names of all players intending to play and your contact details.
4. Provide emergency contact numbers where necessary.
5. Confirm that you and any other players have read and understand the guidance provided by the club.
6. If you’re not booked in don’t play.
7. Bowls must be removed from the club, access to lockers by arrangement only
1. Mats and Jacks:
a. Available in the smoking shelter
b. Players should use separate mats and jacks, however if this is not possible, whichever player collects the mats and jack is responsible for all contact with the equipment before, during and after the game.
c. Disinfectant spray must be made available by the club. Players must use the disinfectant spray after each game to cleanse all mats and jacks (ensure these are completely dry of disinfectant before use on the green again)
d. As a suggestion jacks or mats can be set at short, medium or long by the same player after each end rather than rolling the jack down the rink for position
2. A maximum of 4 people (1 Pairs Game) can play together
3. The 2m social distancing rule must always be observed on and off the green
4. Other bowls equipment cannot be shared between players (e.g. cloths, measures etc).
5. Players should always practice safe hygiene
6. Players should not:
a. Pick up any other players bowl
b. Share equipment out with your rink- e.g. cloths, measures, etc
c. Moisten their hands with saliva before delivery
d. Shake hands, high-five or have any physical contact with other people on the green (out with their household)
7. Don’t play if you’re not booked in
Please adhere to this procedure and HAPPY BOWLING
Thank you and take care. Hope to see you all safe and well soon.