1. Citizen’s Advice has shared information on what to do if your Employer has told you not to work during this time.
2. Parentline (charity supporting parents) is available for those who need their assistance through this time. You can phone them, browse their website or use an online chat if you are needing their help with advice or support. Phone: 08000 28 22 33
3. Active School and Sport in Moray has issued a new weekly fitness challenge with a quick 13-minute workout.
4. Spey Fruit is changing a few of their packages around and will now also be offering a larger £30 family fruit and veg box. Please contact them for details. Phone: 01343 547733
5. Walkers will be reopening their factories with new safety procedures for staff. They will be reopening on 20 April.
6. For local business opening times, see their Facebook pages:
7. The Scottish Government has announced additional funding and support for businesses to help them through the COVID-19 lockdown.
8. NHS Grampian has provided further information for those who are currently pregnant.
9. McClintock Dispensing Opticians are staying available to help you if you’ve broken or lost your specs or if you were housebound prior to the pandemic and you have an eye problem.
10. The Moray Baby Bank is still open and at this time they are only distributing baby formula, nappies and baby toiletries. If you are in need of assistance with these items please contact them.
11. The lockdown measures will continue for at least another three weeks. We know that this is a challenge for all of us but please remember that we are trying to help keep everyone safe and what we are doing is working!